Wedding Vendor Selection Process
In 2018, all wedding vendors added in our top wedding venues, marriage celebrant and wedding photographer articles were selected as result of a combination of:
1. Editor’s Choice – Our editor’s researched individual wedding vendors’ online profiles and selected the best of the best in each category
2. Brides’ Survey – We conducted a survey of our website users & our email database asking our brides to recommend wedding vendors in their region.
NO PAID Listings were added to the website in 2018 to ensure the quality of vendors listed in our articles!
In 2019, we are accepting paid listings but the vendors will still go through the selection process of our editorial team. Our team will research the vendors’ profiles to ensure the quality of the wedding suppliers featured in our article.
So, What are the steps involved to get your business listed in one of our article?
Steps #1:Wedding Vendors to Register Interest
Email the following details about your business to email@example.com
- Business Name
- Facebook Page Link (if any)
- Instagram Page Link (if any)
- Number of Past Weddings
- Years in Business
- Category e.g. Venue, Photographer or Celebrant
- Region e.g .Melbourne
Step #2: Editorial Check (3 to 7 days)
Our editorial team will go through a process which will involve checking the wedding vendor’s online profile such as your website and your social media accounts.
Step #3: The Vendor will be notified of the result
Whether you’ve been selected for the 2019 top vendors article for your category/region or not, our team will make sure to notify you with the results of the process with 14 days.
Step #4: Payment – Pay for the Rank
Most of our articles are either top 10, top 20 or top 50 vendor articles (depending on how big the regions are).
Being selected in step 3 above will ensure your eligibility to be listed for the article you applied for. However, you can pay to be in the spot/rank you want to be listed in within the article. For e.g. the price to be featured in spot 1 of the article will be different from being mentioned in the spot 20 of the article.
The prices for the different spots/ranks by region and category will be emailed to you.
Why this process?
This selection process is to ensure that the vendor selection process for the articles is not influenced by anything other than our editors’ online research and hence maintaining the quality of the wedding vendors on our website.
Our aim is to connect the brides/couples on our website with the best of best wedding venues, wedding photographers and marriage celebrants in every region of Australia
Why Advertise with us?
- We’re Google’s fastest growing website
- We partner with the best of the best (Big marketing budgets won’t necessarily guarantee any vendor’s inclusion in the article)
- Don’t just get more leads but we’ll our article feature will promote your brand
- Get exposure to 1000’s of Australian couples searching for the right wedding venues, photographers and celebrant for their big day, on our website.
- Get our Editor’s Choice 5 star wedding vendor badge award that add to the confidence of couples in their wedding vendor selection decision.